Tuesday 5 April 2011

Game against Atlanta

Yay!
Sorry to those hardcore fans (yeah, sure, that's not happening anytime soon) out there if you missed my game analyses, but I'm back!!! But, I'm gonna change some things, if you don't mind. I'm just gonna talk about the game and ask for YOUR personal opinions on the game, and see if we can create a chain thingymabobber.  Well here's my first shot at the NEW and IMPROVED game analysis!

-------------------------------

I was really excited when I found out we were 3-0 at the end of the 1st! then 4-0 in the second, and 6-3?? in the third (i hate the 3, so i put some ???s there) But, 3 goals in the 3rd, and my computer kept screwing up and delaying the game, and my ipod kept telling me there was a goal, penalty, or, you know, anything that would spoil the game for me. so yeah, i guess everything bad about the game was simply TECHNOLOGY.

i thought i would keep the picture of the night thing going, mainly because i really enjoy looking at high res photos. weird, isn't it? well, here it is...


No comments:

Post a Comment